- For all UK orders, customers are given the option of standard or express tracked shipping at checkout.
- Standard shipping is with Royal Mail and charged at £2.20 (2-4 business days for orders placed before midday).
- UK Express is with an overnight courier and charged at £6 (1-2 business days for orders placed before midday).
- UK orders over £100 are eligible for free standard shipping.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
- We are currently unable to accept exchanges
- Returns are only accepted providing:
- Return request is within within 14 days of receipt
- The item is in its original condition, unworn and unwashed (damaged or marked items will not be refunded).
- Items without original matching tags attached will not be refunded
- If your return meets the above requirements, please head to our returns portal to return your order here
- Please ensure you state your order number on the return or we will be unable to allocate your refund.
- Returns must be delivered to us within 7 days of refund request.
- Refunds are usually processed within 5 working days of receipt of the package. Funds may take an additional 5 working days to appear in your account, depending on your bank
- We recommend sending your return using a tracked service as we cannot be held responsible for items that fail to reach us.
- Orders shipped into the the EU are charged at a flat rate of £15.
- All orders outside of the EU are sent at a flat rate of £20.
- Depending on your location, international shipments arrive in approximately 2-10 business days from dispatch date.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing online from outside of the UK you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods and are not included in the overall shipping cost.
- Saint Luke is not responsible for any duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made.
- Saint Luke will not refund customers who reject packages upon arrival for failure to pay duty fees.
- For further information we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for international customers
We take every care to depict colours and fabrics as accurately as possible on our Website. However, specifications, descriptions and colour references are not intended to be binding and variations may occur depending on your browser software or computer system.
For more information contact email@example.com