1. Manebí Espadrilles, €85
2. Love Brand Stripey Swim Shorts, £110
3. Anderson's Woven Belt, £58
4. Taylor Morris Sunglasses, £150
5. Frescobol Carioca Beach Bats, £150
6. Clifton Fourth Panama Hat, £130
7. Saint Luke Tortola Bag, £125
(Nos 1, 2, 4 & 6 also available at by Rory Portobello pop up until end of July 2016)
1. Castaner Wedge Espadrilles, £114
2. Zozishine x DODO BAR OR Eye Ring, £28
3. Realisation Ozzie Dress, $170
4. Lucy Williams x Missoma Horn Necklace, £129
5. Kiini Crochet Bikini, £225
6. Eugenia Kim Beach Hat, £360
7. Saint Luke St Anton Bag, £125
(No. 2 is also available at by Rory Portobello pop up until end of July 2016)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in SL APPROVED
As travel restrictions ease up, we're all itching for sand between our toes, rum in our hands and sun on our backs. Barbados is a country close to our hearts - with surfable waves, idyllic beaches, authentic rum bars and friendly locals, what's not to love?
This month we collaborated with friends, musicians and partners to pull together a list of the vibiest tracks around to lift you up and carry you through lockdown. Featuring an eclectic mix of genres, we pulled tracks from the 80s, 90s and 00's from artists like Tom Misch, Caribou, Prince, De La Soul & Chali 2na guaranteed to get your head bopping.
The bad news: lockdown is back. The good news: so is the Saint Luke Spotify Series. This time, we're moving our focus to the Blues, which feels particularly relevant right now. Throughout history, the Blues has been a great outlet for expressing life’s hardships, but it is also great for expressing joy and celebration, which makes it so timeless and relatable.