1. Manebí Espadrilles, €85
2. Love Brand Stripey Swim Shorts, £110
3. Anderson's Woven Belt, £58
4. Taylor Morris Sunglasses, £150
5. Frescobol Carioca Beach Bats, £150
6. Clifton Fourth Panama Hat, £130
7. Saint Luke Tortola Bag, £125
(Nos 1, 2, 4 & 6 also available at by Rory Portobello pop up until end of July 2016)
1. Castaner Wedge Espadrilles, £114
2. Zozishine x DODO BAR OR Eye Ring, £28
3. Realisation Ozzie Dress, $170
4. Lucy Williams x Missoma Horn Necklace, £129
5. Kiini Crochet Bikini, £225
6. Eugenia Kim Beach Hat, £360
7. Saint Luke St Anton Bag, £125
(No. 2 is also available at by Rory Portobello pop up until end of July 2016)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We're always looking for new places to explore - from beach shacks to five star resorts, we're passionate about travel and culture. This week we chatted with The Peligoni Club - a family run members club in Greece.
It's no secret that there at Saint Luke we like rum. This Caribbean born spirit has long been known as the preserve of sailors and pirates who enjoyed it in exotic, sun-drenched locales - and frankly, not much has changed.