June 13, 2015
From the top left, clockwise:
1. Rayban Wayfarers, £125
2. Green Shorts, HM, £14.99
3. Bracelet, Luis Morais, £135
4. Green Polo, Polo Ralph Lauren, £70
5. Hat, Paul Smith, £90
6. Swimming Shorts, Orlebar Brown, £225
7. Solo by William Boyd, £18.99
8. Flip flops, Havaiiana, £20
9. T-Shirt, Iffley Road, £68
10. Espadrilles, Castaner, £65
11. St Anton Holdall, SAINT LUKE £155
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 19, 2023
It's been a while but we're back and it's funkier than ever. Our new AfroBeats playlist showcases some of the best funk and soul tracks from the 1970s.
A hugely undervalued music genre; this list is a great introduction to one of the funkiest, energetic and most vibey grooves to get you in the mood for Summer.
May 19, 2023
We are super excited to be teaming up with our buddys at The Duppy Share for the opportunity to WIN a bottle of their Caribbean Rum and two of our Caribbean inspired t-shirts!
August 08, 2022
With Summer in full swing and the much loved Notting Hill Carnival fast approaching, there's no better way to soak up those sunny vibes than with a rum cocktail. With a myriad of recipes available to us, we've picked out our favourite 5 for you to try.
Sign up to the club for a 10% members discount
© 2023 SAINT LUKE.
Powered by Shopify