From the left, clockwise:
1. Mara Hoffman one piece, $226
2. Yosuzi Hat from Salt Resort Wear, £260
3. Sunnylife inflatable watermelon, $79.95 AUD
4. Sophie Anderson clutch bag, £225
5. Sensi Studio fringed minidress, $435
6. Marte Frisnes tassle bracelet, £250
7. Elina Linardaki pompom sandals, $265
8. Dodo Bar Or dress, £225
9. Mr Boho sunglasses, €69
10. SAINT LUKE Kitts bag, £125
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We're always looking for new places to explore - from beach shacks to five star resorts, we're passionate about travel and culture. This week we chatted with The Peligoni Club - a family run members club in Greece.
It's no secret that there at Saint Luke we like rum. This Caribbean born spirit has long been known as the preserve of sailors and pirates who enjoyed it in exotic, sun-drenched locales - and frankly, not much has changed.